Tuesday, October 6, 2009

L O V E my uni people, life is brilliant at the moment

I'M A FRESHER AND IT'S BEEN AMAZING!

I know it's been a while since the last update cuz I was busy HAVING FUN=D and of course uni work. Been 3 weeks since uni started, the lessons and people in my course...they're alright, and nice. The fun bits all happens in the Student Halls!

Most of the people that I met are incredible. Im not joking. Especially my flatmates, I love them to bits!


Our night out to spoons to celebrate Lisa's 21st =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This will be our very first to TAPnTIN.
I swear it's the only amazing place in this area.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Josh is hot. He's a model, he got tattoos, he plays in a band and we got to see them LIVE. lol
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment